3.12.2014

13...

This boy....


 Stole our hearts 13 years ago today...



He has a smile and enthusiasm for life that is contagious...


 He is curious about everything and loves to ask questions....



He won't go to bed without saying "goodnight" and "I love you"...


He tells Travis and I that we are the perfect couple...


 He writes thank you notes and makes phone calls just to say hi to those he loves...


He still likes to snuggle and hug...


He likes his toys and stuffed animals, and doesn't care that it may not be "cool" for 13...


He loves Texas and Dr.Pepper...


He isn't afraid to try new things...


He gives us so much and has completed our family of six in a way that I never could have imagined...


Last night he came back into our room for "just one more hug while I am still 12 years old".  Melt. My. Heart.
Happy 13th birthday, Bear.  We love you to the moon and back, all around the stars and planets, and back again.  Infinity.

Love,
Mom & Dad


3 comments:

  1. I taught middle school for a quarter of a century and love that age group. Have fun with your teenage boy who sounds like he is totally grounded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He reminds me of my son at that age. Such a sweet boy.....tell him Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia