8.15.2010

Sunday supper...





Last Sunday I invited my parents over for Sunday supper. Apparently that has kicked off a new tradition, since today we all gathered around the big table again and shared a Sunday supper of Italian pork roast, mashed potatoes, corn and caramel banana pie.

The time that my parents get to spend with our kids means so much to me. I love that the kids will snuggle up with Papa on the sofa, or that Nana will jump into a project with them in the library.

Family & Home. A perfect Sunday for me.

3 comments:

  1. A cook as well as a decorator - my.

    How is the new school year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe- Yes, I do cook. Not something I love, but I do enjoy it on a relaxed day with my family : ) New school year is awesome, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying to see what that table looks like! I see the old numbers....What does the whole thing look like? I'm redoing one that looks similiar. Hmmmm.......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia