1.09.2010

Holi-Daze...Part II












New Year's Day was spent at my parent's house with us, my cousin Carolyn, her hubby & mom, Uncle Bill and one of my students from last year. We ate pork ribs, black eyed peas, greens, cornbread, veggies & more pudding choices than any one meal should have. And no dinner/get together would be complete without some sort of pastry decorating contest, so the kids got busy decorating gingerbread boys & girls until you could no longer see the gingerbread for the sprinkles.

We ate, laughed, and spent some wonderful family time together. All in all, the perfect way to usher in 2010.

2 comments:

  1. YUM. Why did you post such lovely food photos when I'm supposed to be on a diet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very proper, Southern way to celebrate the new year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia