10.15.2009

Embellished Hand Sanitizer Bottles...



I stole this idea from another teacher-blogger over at Just A Girl. It's a really easy-peasy project. I never did get into the whole scrapbooking thing, but embellishing is something I enjoy.

First: Buy some cheap bottles of hand sanitizer. I got mine at Target, complete with orange top and all : )

Second: Soak off the labels. This requires a follow up rubbing with a little goo-gone to get all the residual stickiness off.

Third: Slap some of your favourite holiday stickers on the bottle.

Finally: Tie a bitty bow/ribbon around the dispenser top.

Ta-Da! I told you...easy-peasy : )

3 comments:

  1. Dang I wished I should have taken pictures of mine. So very cute and you ARE crafty. I think you would enjoy scrapbooking, we just have to introduce you the right way. You've got the crafty gene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those, really adorable ghosts too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia