10.12.2009

Best laid plans...






Never go as planned.

Rain in Houston made the streets miserable- and a small black spot of a car a bit of a driving hazard. We opted instead to stay on our side of town and get some errands done as well as a few fun stores for grins & giggles.

Hobby Lobby. My husband had no idea. I embellished the hand sanitizer bottles for teacher gifts, and I am so pleased with how they turned out. If I can do it- anyone can.

Finished Anne's boo-day bash invites. 12 girls on Halloween night. And y'all thought Jason was scary.

To top off a really good day, my doorbell rang and it was two of my students from last year with my end of year teacher gift that wasn't ready by last May. It was so good to see them- I miss my 4th graders so much. I now have a beautiful platter with each of my kids on it to remember them forever.

Tomorrow it's back to work.

6 comments:

  1. I made embellished hand sanitizer for my friends too!! We're so crafty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you do the hand sanitizers? The picture is too small for me to see. I think its a WONDERFUL idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up with the tiny pics?!

    Sounds like a pretty good day, despite the rain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laughing about the 12 girls being scarier than Jason:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. could you make us some personalised magnifying glasses so we can see the pics in style.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know! My pics shrank somehow. I swear my next computer/camera will be made by Fisher Price.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia