6.17.2012

Like clockwork...

I have commitment issues.

Like this clock....

Original wood colour...

To this version...

ASCP Country Grey with Clear Wax & Distressing


After this week the clock is looking like this.....

ASCP in French Linen with Clear Wax

Clear  Wax but no distressing....yet....
Loving how this clock looks up next to my map ceiling!

morning shadows...

Front Entryway...

I stil want to distress this piece a bit.  I would like to see the Country Grey peeking through the French Linen.  Maybe this week...



My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

5 comments:

  1. French linen is the perfect color for your clock. It looks very chic in that color. Did you say a map is covering your ceiling? Love that idea!
    Thanks for stopping by, Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog!
    I'll be happy if you check out my blog too=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Alice- Thank you so much! I'm following you now as well : o )

    Rainbow- Will do!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - what a gorgeous transformation!
    Your newest follower - would love to have you come visit and follow back
    Hugs,
    from Montreal ( Canada )
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzyq- Will do! Thank you for stopping by : O )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia