3.19.2014

Decorating with industrial pieces...


So I put a tease picture out on Instagram last weekend about a piece I found while we were in Round Top...


It's industrial, and heavy...


We are not sure what it really is- a mold of sorts, or a piece for fabrication...

I don't know why the camera picked up on this red spot- in real it's not noticeable! 

 We decided to hang it in the entry way and upside down- kind of like a sconce of sorts...


 I like how it fills out this space...


One of the things that drew me to the piece was the patina of the wood and the raised metal numbers...


I love these fun and funky pieces and incorporating them into our little cottage :)

2 comments:

  1. I think it's great! A perfect fit with the letter art and the bench. Wow! I do love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love industrial pieces and I think they complement so many styles of decorating. Your gallery looks lovely!

    Alison
    Nancherrow

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia