11.23.2013

The gift of baked goods...


Looking through my recipes I have chosen the following to make for my neighbors as well as for Sara's teachers.  Buying gift cards for all, or even bottles of wine, can get very pricey.  I feel that baking comes from the heart and home, and for very little dough ;)

I am a HUGE fan of The Pioneer Woman and spent a few years on her blog casually dropping comments about how she should write a cookbook.  Her third cookbook was just released this past month.  You can also find all of her amazing recipes here, as well as stories about home decorating, farm life, and even a great section on homeschooling.

The Pioneer Woman Cooks

These are her cinnamon rolls and also a super cute tutorial on packaging them as gifts.
I think these would be a great gift and a nice departure from the standard Christmas cookie.

Not to mention getting the kids in on making and packaging them.  Santa's little elf minions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia