8.06.2013

Mini-pools...

Our home is small.  Our yard is smaller....

this is before we ripped out the plants along the back of the property...

each corner has a small flower bed...
So one of the things we would love to add is a pool, but honestly?  It would be the backyard if we had one.  Like the ENTIRE back yard, so not feeling that.

Plus these guys might be a bit upset not having a potty spot...



I am thinking a possible solution may be the "mini-pool".  Have y'all seen these?  Perfect for smaller yards...









I'm thinking we may have found a solution to putting a pool in our backyard...because you know it's only 110 with the heat index today here in Texas...

7 comments:

  1. I think those mini-pools are just awesome for smaller back yards. It would be a great feature to have just to plain cool off when it is so hot- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the mini pool! We have an above ground pool as the ground out here is so rocky it would require blasting and a lot of $! Go for it! 110-oh my! A few weeks ago it was 100 up here and thought I would melt away..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been having the same thoughts and need to convince my husband! When we were in Oklahoma we went on a Backyard Pond Tour every year. There was one house that had a pond and mini pool combo that was just gorgeous. That sounds funny...I mean they were kind of side by side and had a really natural look. I'd love to have that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't they called spas or hot tubs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love a mini pool! We have a smallish backyard up against a park, so a mini pool w a jacuzzi would be perfect! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love a mini pool! We have a smallish backyard up against a park, so a mini pool w a jacuzzi would be perfect! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to have a mini pool just to cool off. I've had the bigger pool and small yard. Now I want the small pool and have a huge back yard. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia