As an ex-classroom teacher I know how much hand sanitizer means- especially since we are entering the official cold & flu season. This is a cute idea I picked up from the Internet using inexpensive Target brand hand sanitizer.
- Soak the labels off the hand sanitizer
- Sigh when after soaking the only thing that comes off is the top layer- leaving a sticky residue
- Grab your Goo-Gone aka Miracle in a bottle
- Rub Goo- Gone on the bottles and watch that sticky residue disappear!
- Find some cute stickers to apply to the bottles
- Coordinate with some matching ribbon tied at the tops
- Deliver to teachers and thank them for all the hard work they do!