6.20.2012

Summer mantle...

When we moved into our home two years ago the mantle looked like this....
 Then I began to play around with adding books, finials, and our initial...
 Once our cottage was named we added the sign....


This is our "summer" mantle.  Actually it's our summer, fall, winter, and spring mantle.  I'm not big on changing it up.  I know, shocking since I tend to change everything else.  I just like the big clock and simple topiaries. 


So there you have it, our "summer" mantle.  Boring?  Maybe to some.  Home to us : o )




The Lettered Cottage

4 comments:

  1. I love your mantle and your clock! I don't blame you for keeping it like that year-round.

    Thanks for sharing at Knick of Time Tuesday Please be sure to add a link back to the party when you share, so I can feature you! My button is located at the top of the page, under the tab marked, "buttons".

    Blessings,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie- I did put the button on the post that I linked : o ) It was my living room post a few posts back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia