12.16.2011

Oh so Ho, Ho busy...

I'm here, just crazy busy this last week of school before the holiday break.  Travis and I have lots planned to knock out around the cottage, including painting all the interior doors chalk paint black, and getting started (finally) on Hunter's beds.   I will also be making a trip out to Houston to get the glass doorknobs for all the doors.
PJ day today at school, so plaid flannel paired with duck shoes will be the outfit of choice for me.  (can't get much more comfy than that!)  Zombie skull PJ's for the Bear- and a half day to boot!   I am staying a little late to get the last of papers graded and entered, then off to enjoy the break : o )

I'll be posting- I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia