6.19.2011

De plane, de plane...

Welcome to Fantasy Island!

Kidding.  Sort of...we are redoing our cottage kitchen island this weekend.  And by "we", I mean "he".

I point and paint.

So here are the before & durings:
What our builder called an island.  Um, no.

Demo...

Building it out to support the new chunky columns....think, PB.

Finial pieces from the Urban Market...

Construction Jack...

Two coats of Annie Sloan Chalk paint in Old White...

Clear wax and buffed...

Entry table that I painted this morning....

Don't ask me how many coats of paint are on this table!

Houston, we have beadboard!

Hello lover ; o )

2 comments:

  1. OK, just how many coats are on that table? I didn't see any, just a ball of rope a lamp what looks like a chess piece and the base of something else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...um, let's see it was brown, then white, then graphite, then robin's egg blue, then paris grey, and finally old white ; o )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia