6.18.2011

Almost to the finish line...

Going today to take my EC-6th Generalist exam...passed my Special Education exam a few weeks ago.  I completed my math training and was a presenter at a technology conference in Galveston this past week.  Now I have three days of Science Institute where I will get my 6 hour GT update finished and get certified to have animals in my classroom : o )  (only the cuddly ones!)

I can almost taste summer!

In other news we have demo-ed the kitchen island and Travis will be starting the wood-work on that today.  I will post some pics tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on passing your special ed exam. My girlfriend did it, so I know what a huge deal it is! :)

    Your gonna do just fine on your animal certification. There are so many puns I could throw right here to bolster your confidence... hehe

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jammie- You are the bestest ; o )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia