5.28.2011

Cottage breakfast...

I'm a cereal and juice mom during the week.  The thought of cooking food (gag!) in the morning, along with the clean up and dishes (double gag!) well, the thought of it is enough to make me hurl.

So I don't do it.

But, the weekends.  Those are totally different.  I can cook later (after 9- not gag), and I can get creative, play with food, AND have time to clean up the kitchen.  So M-F cottage breakfasts = not such a great mom.  Weekend cottage breakfasts = look out chef puck.  Kidding.  Not really...

Eggs with fresh herbs, toast & fanned strawberries
Sourdough toast with Gruyere cheese, fresh cilantro & blackberries

Then again, in Florida cottage breakfast can look like this...
and that breakfast gives me the title Best Mom EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia