4.01.2010

Into the heart of Holland...

I need some good vibes today folks. Today is our interview with the court investigator. She is coming to my parent's house at 3:15 to interview Sara and I. I don't know why this is bothering me so much, or why it is hitting me so hard- but it is.

I'm ready to just get this behind me and move on to the positives in Sara's life that have carried me this far. I'm ready to feel that acceptance come back and just BE. Be ok, be "normal", be Sara and me.

I want the tsunamis to stop.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sending you good vibes from Oklahoma! Remember, you have taken on alot in life right now. Take it one moment at a time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All parents have their own trials and tribulations, but your situation is different. I couldn't respond adequately to this post if I tried. Just know you have good juju being sent and prayers being said all over the country. Knowing you, probably the world.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia