11.09.2009

Because I lie like a rug....

Sorry y'all, I know I said I would post over the weekend, but as always time ran out on me.

We house hunted. We also invited a real estate agent over to see the house. I think she said "Wow" about 200+ times, but whose counting? Apparently an old new home is a hot commodity in our area and should sell quickly. Moving. Yay.

It's time though. We've loved this house, but I am ready for a change. I like change- it suits me. Not to mention that the kids are super psyched about having their own rooms, stocked fishing ponds and a community pool that looks like the Schlitterbahn.

So now we are just waiting to hear back from our agent. List now or wait until January. We'll see...

In other news my evaluation for work went beyond great. I did a lesson on inferencing and told my kids I stole my mystery neighbors garbage and that we were going to profile the family from their trash. They loved it. Garbage. Who knew?

Sara won gold in the relay at state. Silver in the 50 meter freestyle. She's been back for a few weeks and is still wearing the medals.

David had a girlfriend. Then two minutes later he didn't. Turns out he thought she was a bit nutty for all the silly mind games she was playing with him. He had enough and cut her loose. That's my boy.

Anne turned 12. That's the last year without the word teen in her age. *sniff*

Hunter got glasses. Full time. Like mommy, like son. Go four eyes!

Dr.Sister is interviewing for a Chief Pulmonology position in DESTIN, FLORIDA of all places. Sweet! Well, accept for that crazy November hurricane thing...

Headed to bed. It's 7:40. Throw in a little Wheel of Fortune and I will be primed for nursing home life.

After all, I am a year and a half older than Big Bird.

6 comments:

  1. Exciting news about your potential move! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big deal, wow, moving and it sounds like a good move. You guys are always onwards and upwards. I do disagree with your agents assessment that these houses are hot, but if there is one house in the neighborhood that should go fast it would be yours. Its beautiful. Keep us in mind if you need help with anything. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure you aren't part gypsy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Jammie!!
    Gypsy, much?!

    I'm a bit sad you are moving... I LOVE that house. It is so "you!"
    I understand though. You do have awful neighbors.

    I HATE change.
    Hate it. Hate it. Hate it.
    I'm glad it suits YOU though!

    Your new home will be just as beautiful. You truly have a gift, Friend!!

    I'll bring the wine when you move to your new place!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Knowing you, showing your place will not be a problem. I did enough moving in my "younger" years so I'm happy to stay in one place.

    Glad the eval went well! I know you deserve it. You're a great teacher.

    Kids grow fast, don't they? I'm always amazed at my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, Big Bird is a six year old, so . . .
    But moving? I figured as soon as the house was 'done' you would move on to another challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia