10.09.2009

Oh Baby!






I have a baby shower to attend this weekend for Laura, my cooperating teacher from two years ago. She is expecting a girl and I was really stressed about finding time to get a "just right" gift. Thankfully I had my super talented cousin Carolyn to save the day. She just whipped up these adorable baby items for my friend, and Carolyn- after the week I've had I cannot thank you enough!

Drop on over and pay my cousin a visit, or e-mail her at carolynmillsdesigns@gmail.com- and tell her Brighton sent you : )

5 comments:

  1. Gotta love a super talented cousin who's willing to save the day. Or week. Either one.

    Super cute stuff. Almost makes me itch for another one. I said, almost.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're all about the initial. That's what makes us long lost sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious!
    I love the little diaper cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all things monogramed. They will make a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty, since we just found out we are going to be new grand parents I'll be going right over to her site to check it out!! Too bad we don't know the babies sex yet!! No worries I'm sure I'll find something to purchase while we wait!!!!!!
    Also I finally began blogging if you are interested it's:
    http://theinsandoutsofbeingtherealmtv.blogspot.com/
    I don't write about anything major or deep at all. Have a great long weekend.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia