4.12.2009

Clue Hunt



















































































































































































































We are not Christians. Let me just preface that with the pictures that you are looking at. My Dad is Episcopalian, and my Mom is Jewish. Dad believes in evolution, and Mom just likes any excuse to out-do Martha Stewart. Ramadan? She's on it.
One thing that my Dad has always done is a "clue egg hunt". Every year...and each one more difficult. It would take my sister and I all day to solve the clues and find the last prize egg. This year my kid's prize were $10.00 gift certificates to The Red Dot Boutique. (Target)
Hope y'all had an excellent weekend...eggs or not.






































































1 comment:

  1. Wow....and Mom is pretty darn successful at out doing old Martha IMO. Kids are growing and so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia