3.27.2009

Spring
















I love spring. Spring and Fall. I love having more daylight in the evening after early winter nights. I love gardening. Well, I love watching my husband do the gardening.










Here are some pictures of his latest endeavors. Oh, and a few pictures of my interior changes....The new desk chair from Pier 1. On sale and beautifully skirted! The finished pantry door. Now we can all jot down needed items before the next visit to the market. I took down the toile from the guest/kids bath. I was over it. Instead I added a Ballard Designs rod and panel. Now I just need to find the perfect rug for our bedroom.
I keep thinking I am "done" with the house.
Apparently not.









3 comments:

  1. Tricia, thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    I am excited to see the way you did your shower curtain! I am planning to buy a 96" panel to hang ceiling to floor and use a separate rod for the liner down low - did you use one or two panels for the long curtain? I'm just finishing up my bedroom and starting on the bathroom.

    And I'd like to hear all about your 17 year old. I have lots of questions :) If you're up for a chat, you can reach me at kanosfamily@msn.com

    Nice to 'meet' you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa- I used the 96" panel and rod, and so far it's working. (Of course the first time it's soaked with water from the kids shower...)
    I love to talk about Sara, so I will drop you a line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The monogram over your master bed is soooo cute and so clever! I love that!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia