12.03.2013

Home Feature: My Sweet Savannah...

When I popped onto the blogging scene years ago there were a few homes that I immediately took a shining to.  I found that the homes I liked the most were owned by women who were kind, helpful and caring.  Beauty truly does come from within- and that goes for the home as well.

Melaine is the creative force behind the blog, My Sweet Savannah.  She is married to her high school sweetheart, a mom to two lovely kiddos, and is the Queen of crafting!  And her home....well, I will let the pictures do the talking!

Melaine and her family live lakeside and have created a lovely home...










Over the years Melaine has made more that a few of the signs in my cottage.  I love her sense of style and to display her work in my own home makes me a happy girl.  Be sure to check out her Etsy shop and check out some of her handmade pieces.




If you'd like to see more of Melaine's lovely home just pop over here!


PS- Remember, this week begins the Christmas Party Tour of Homes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia