8.09.2018

Well, hello...


It's been a while.  Life got busy and I just didn't have the time to sit down and write on this blog.  Lame excuse, I know, but there it is. 

So much has changed here.  Two of our kids are out and on their own, Anne is living in Austin and working as a hairstylist, David is in the Navy and in submariner school.  Sara attends a day program that she loves and Hunter, the baby, started college at 16 after homeschooling for six years.  I've worked, stayed home, worked and am now home again.   Travis and I started our fitness journey a year and a half ago and together have lost over one hundred pounds.  We are in the gym daily and at 50 years old have never felt better. 

We are still in our tiny Tudor and just celebrated our five year house anniversary.  This is probably the longest we have stayed in one place, and with the housing market in our area the way it is, we will probably stay put for a very long time! 

I don't know why I felt the need to pop in and update here.  I guess I just miss the format of blogging and the friends I had here.  I'm still over on IG @thetinytudor for anyone who wants to follow my daily adventures. 

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia