12.20.2015

This & that...

Hello.  This little blog has been so ignored lately.  These days it's so much easier for me to quick click on IG and go about my day.  Time to sit and blog regularly is not fitting into my very busy schedule of working part time, homeschooling full time and taking care of our home.

Last month we visited NJ and NYC and had so much fun.  The weather was unseasonably warm- so light jackets were all we needed.  Spending time with family and friends was the perfect way to kick off the holidays.






Millie...



Hunter and Millie...

At my neice's house...

My sister's dog, Millie...

Subway...

St.Patricks Cathedral...

Central Park...

at the 9/11 museum...



We found great Aunt Clara's stone in the pauper's section...

I'd never been to see my grandfather's headstone...

he rests in a beautiful Jewish cemetery...

We toured the Eldridge St. Shul...

At my sister and brother in law's garden center...

Best book I've read in such a long time!

Vintage sale find...

at the 9/11 memorial...

Another vintage sale find...

My best friend's mom always makes pizelles when I come up to visit...


We came home and put the tree up...


It's nice to finally getting to do the traveling we planned on when making our move to downsize...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia