10.09.2015

Parrot Uncle Lighting...


A while back I was contacted by a lighting company, Parrot Uncle, to try out one of their lights.  I visited their website and found a wall light that I loved the look of.  A bit retro- and kind of Steampunk-ish...



Our little atrium area had a wall light since it was outside what was originally the back door of the townhouse.  I had put a light up just as a "placeholder" of sorts until I found one I really liked.   We bought an Edison bulb to use in it and I love the soft glow it puts off in the room...



Parrot Uncle also carries lovely awesome wooden pendants as well as Parrot Uncle modern floor lamps.  I love the wood pendant lights and if I'd had a need for one I would have chosen this....

Travis was great about putting our new light up and we love how it looks in our little atrium area...




If you are looking for affordable decorative lighting, Parrot Uncle has so many beautiful lights to chose from.

*this post was sponsored and I received the light as reimbursement for my time, however- all opinions of the product are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia