8.09.2014

China hutch and dining room...

Well, we are officially moved into the Tiny Tudor!  I spent all day Wednesday unpacking, sorting and putting things away.  Not to mention the pile of stuff in the garage that is not going to fit into this 1500 sq foot home!  We knew this would be a downsizing adventure...

I worked on getting the kitchen, dining, and living room sorted out first.  Our bedroom is pretty much put together, but the kid's rooms are still mostly boxes.  That is on my to-do list this weekend.  I am determined to be completely organized by next weekend!

This little hutch in our dining room started out as a ho-hum piece.  To be honest, I didn't even notice it the first time we looked at the house.  It was painted the same white as the trim work...


Country Chic paint had sent me some of their Pebble Beach gray to try out.  I knew that I wanted to go gray with the piece to pick up some of the gray in the floors.





I'm hoping to get the light fixture hung this week and a few other things put up.  I will post pictures as soon as I do!

Thanks so much for following along on IG and cheering us on through this renovation.  It means a lot to me and really boosted my spirits when things were going a bit crazy!


7 comments:

  1. I've really enjoyed following your Instagram pics. Love how this hutch turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow now it looks frenchy! Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gray looks wonderful! Happy you are all moved in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on moving into your renovated new home. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love the new colour! It sure changed that piece up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow you on instagram and enjoy seeing all of your pictures. Everything you have done in your home is so beautiful! Where did you get the knobs for the hutch?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia