5.19.2014

This week...


Painting on the exterior of the tiny tudor begins in the morning.



I met with a landscaper today, and will meet with one more tomorrow.  It's looking more and more like we will do the landscaping ourselves so that we can use that money toward the needed AC unit and rewiring of the breaker box.  We also decided to meet with a kitchen contractor, using my design, but allowing someone other than Travis to do all of the work.  With his schedule it was a bit overwhelming and we were looking at not moving in until 2015... not even joking.

Tomorrow we will clear the atrium jungle so that the painters can access the exterior wall to paint it.  We will also demo the downstairs 1/2 bath, the built-ins in the living room and the upstairs master bath.
Our floor guy will start breaking out all of the tile this week, and our wood should be here by Friday to begin install.

My dad is going to help me paint the interior starting on Wednesday.  The best place to follow me is on Instagram right now- I am going to be tied up in the renovations for a while...


1 comment:

  1. Good look on all the renovations!
    I know it's gonna look awesome when you're done

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia