6.18.2013

It's the end of the world...

No, kidding.  No apocalyptic events planned here, but WOW! the library project is officially underway!

I know.  I will give you a moment to let that sink in...

It all began with the painting of the library ceiling this morning.  That is, I had paint from a company who offered to give me a gallon to try out and write about it...but in my extreme excitement over the whole thing I gave them the name of the wrong colour.



It's a dark, midnight blue and I was going for something more like this:


So, because I have to contact the company and tell them what a bubble head I am, I went ahead and picked a similar colour instead...

(Once I have another gallon of paint I will choose something special to use it on, and then give you my review of their product.)
In the middle of all that lovely blue/grayness this will sit:


I know, second time to post this picture, but I love this thing!

Travis has the center desk built, it still needs to be trimmed out...



We will resume work on this room tomorrow- hoping to get the flanking cabinets built for the sides of the desk and give you some insight to how Travis and I design together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia