4.26.2013

Framed & Homegoods finds...

Travis is still working on Sara's console...the fronts for the drawers still need to be added.  I went ahead an ordered a few storage bins, but I am still looking at wire basket options as well.

In the meantime....Travis did get a few frames built for me this week.  His frame style is very chunky, clean lines, and HEAVY.  The boy cannot build anything that won't withstand a hurricane.

The frames for our bus rolls...
I wanted a frame for the dairy canvas I found at an antique shop... this one is HUGE and weighs about 40 pounds.  I could not even photograph it head on because the little hallway is so narrow.





I found this poster from an artist on Etsy from Austin, Texas.  Love it.  The perfect touch to the boy's room....


No week would be complete without a trip to Homegoods.  Here are a few things I picked up...

For the boys room...the only thing missing is the recording of my voice saying, "do your laundry!!"

white dishes.  Can you ever have enough of these??

Fell in love with this little bird house...

Hi, I'm Tricia and I have a preserved boxwoods addiction...
Tonight is Sara's prom....lots to do to get ready!  Our little Violet is settling in and her personality is showing a bit more each day.  It takes some time for a rescue baby to learn that this is indeed their forever home.  I'll be back this weekend with prom pictures and hopefully a completed console!

14 comments:

  1. I'm going to need to pay Home Goods a visit. What lovely stuff you now own. :) Angela @ HickoryTrail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Warning- HIGHLY addictive to shop there! They always ask me if I'd like to open a credit line there- NO! Danger, danger ;)

      Delete
  2. Another prom - hair, dress, boyfriend -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One perk of being in Special Ed. is a prom every year....I am all about the dress up ops in life!

      Delete
  3. I have that same Texas print saved on my favorites on Etsy. I will probably get it one of these days. Such a great graphic!
    Love the vintage style laundry basket. Super cute!
    I hope Sarah has a great time at her prom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is even better up close- very cool graphic!

      Delete
  4. Great finds at Home Goods! Love it all. Have fun with the Prom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We should form a preserved boxwoods addiction support group. I am totally hooked too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found you, happy to be your newest follower. Love that old print.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My name is Lee and I am addicted to Home Goods, boxwoods and topiaries! Love the prints and LOVE the frames!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Hi Lee!" ;) I think we should have donuts at our meetings!

      Delete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia