12.08.2012

Vitner Bucket....

I have always wanted a Vitner, or olive basket.

I found one at Tuesday Morning when I was out on Friday with my mom.  It was originally $49.99, but had one of the small metal pieces broken off, so they took an additional %10 off.  Score!

I looked on E-Bay and these buckets go for $90 and up!  I love that about discount stores- you never know what treasure you might find.




I decided to put it outside my front door with a Rosemary bush in it.....I know I have a lot of Rosemary...probably going to need to buy a lot of chicken to go with it!

What is your best discounted find?  I'd love to hear!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you did score! It looks wonderful with your tree. So so cute! I have an old coal bucket just sitting here empty. Maybe I'll get out and but a little tree for it today!! Thanks!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen- I love how fragrant it is by the front door. A coal bucket would be perfect!

    Sherry- Me too, but I may have to start passing some out to the neighbors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia