4.10.2012

Under the weather...

It began last week as strep and pink eye.  A trip to the doctor for meds and I thought all was soon to be fixed.   By Sunday I was feeling as if someone poured wet cement into my chest and my throat felt like a circus sword swallower.  A trip to urgent care confirmed that I now had an upper respiratory infection and pharyngitis.  More meds.  Rested yesterday.  I have been sick more this year than any other year teaching.  I can't seem to get out from being under the weather.

I'm ready for the sun to come out.

2 comments:

  1. I pray you feel better soon...
    dee dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. dee dee- Thank you so much. I went back to school today. My kids are so sweet, one drew a picture of a parakeet for me to feel better, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia