1.26.2012

Clearing the clutter...


  Well it's taken me a bit, but little by little the clutter is disappearing.  Travis is almost finished with the closet, the only thing left is adding the curtain rod so that we can get our clothes hung up.  I will be so happy when I can get dressed in only one room.  Here's a few pics so far:

PB hamper- my fav

mad attention to detail...

Waving ; o )

Even Travis has a spot!

Sweaters I never get to wear...

Shoes...

Glorious shoes!

I also took my dad's dresser, yes the one that was in the entry for about five minutes ; o ) and put it in our bedroom.  I removed the high-boy dresser and am much happier with the look.
The pouf is from Tuesday morning.

Pretty much every sign in our home was made by Melaine at My Sweet Savannah


  The child's dresser is on Travis' side, not that I am calling him a child...it just worked out that way!


Then there was the library to unclutter...I can see how my dad and I are alike in the collecting department.
Shirley Temple picture was given to me by my Grandmother.

My dad's camera

Anne's first toe shoes...


Next up is the kitchen.  I posted pics of it last week, poor thing was chair-less and alone...
Now she has a few friends:



And last but not least, the entry.  I guess given that it's the entry it should have been first ; o)  This was a zero cost project and I am super happy with the results.  It's so us.



  That's it for now.  I am thinking that the Bear's room project will begin this weekend.  Poor thing has been living with our closet in his room for the past three weeks.  I'm sure he is more than ready to have his space back!

Toodles ; o )






Furniture Feature Fridays

9 comments:

  1. Wow everything is so BEAUTIFUF

    ReplyDelete
  2. your home not only looks organized
    but lovely too

    i love all the bits and pieces
    you've collected over time

    thanks for sharing at Fridays Unfolded!

    alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon- Thank you : o )

    Alison- Thanks, I love collecting...trying to thin it out a bit though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home is so very lovely! I just wish the pics were larger so I could see all the pretty little details better! Thanks for sharing.
    I'm over from Fridays Unfolded.
    Bccaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becca- Thank you so much : o ) I am going to get a few more shots this weekend to post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pretty room - but why don't you get to wear your sweaters??

    Found you through Stuff & Nonsense. I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anne- Welcome : o ) It's just too warm here, even in the winter, to wear them. I would love a cold, crisp climate and sweater weather, but here on the Texas coast that does not happen. I have three sweaters that I hang on to...just in case!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your house is lovely! I'm your new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cristina- Thank you so much! I LOVE your kitchen redo!! Beautiful : o )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia