12.22.2011

Fluffing the cottage...

I think Travis will be happy for me to return to work.  When I'm home I tend to move things, organize things, paint things, and just generally change things.  I love change, have I mentioned that before?  ; o )


Moved the clock into front entry.

Redesigned table-scape.


Removed the slipcovers from the kitchen chairs.

Hot chocolate station.

Love these platters!

Our Tree.

My grandmother's writing desk.



I used 1 tsp salt, 1/2 cup vinegar & flour to create a thick paste to clean the original brass hardware on the desk.

Old White & Graphite chalk paint.
Windsor chair moved to space where clock was.
I think that's it for now...


Linked up to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia