11.25.2011

Three sheets to the wind...

I am a sheet snob. There, I said it. Last year I purchased a set of Hotel Balfour sheets from Marshalls and I loved them. Problem is I could never find another set.

This led me to BBB last week on my quest for really soft sheets. 1000 thread count? Did that. Not so much on the soft part. So instead I tried Jersey knit sheets. T-Shirt material. My verdict?
They are * A M A Z I N G!

Pure Beech® Jersey Knit Sheet Set, 100% Modal





The softness of these extremely soft and light silk-like sheets is reminiscent of your favorite T-shirt, offering incomparable comfort. These unique sheets are made from modal, a high-strength fiber regenerated from the Beechwood trees of Europe. Conducted in accordance with ecological standards and sustainability, these sheets contain no pesticides or toxic substances. The result is a fabric that is extremely soft, durable and wonderfully brilliant in color. 100% modal. Fitted sheets fit mattresses up to 17" deep. Twin and Twin Extra Long sheet sets include fitted sheet, flat sheet and one standard pillowcase. Full and Queen sets include fitted sheet, flat sheet and two standard pillowcases. King and California King sets include fitted sheet, flat sheet and two king pillowcases. Machine wash. Imported. Additional pillowcases available separately in pairs.

These sheets come in the following colours:

Black

Graphite

White

Brown

Natural

Green

Navy

Light Blue

Purple

Fuschia

*I do not work for BBB, these opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia