7.01.2011

Graphite chalk painted doors...

Ever read the book If You Give A Moose A Muffin?

Once the cabinets were finished I decided that the doors needed a little aging as well...

In our old house we had painted all of our interior doors a matte black and I loved them.  When we moved here we decided to live in the house a bit before we did anything drastic...and by a bit I mean less than a year.  True to our style of doing things!

So here are the kitchen doors in two coats of graphite chalk paint with clear wax...



5 comments:

  1. Interesting - you do put a lot of work into your environment. It all fits together very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joe : o ) I tend to get this way in the summers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice! The doors look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like If You Give a Mouse a Cookie better.

    Wouldn't think to paint doors black, but it looks very nice! You have a way with color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Vince, and I do love a good cookie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia