7.22.2011

Cottage projects...

Now that we are home from the river there are a few projects I plan to tackle this week.  My fav contractor is off from his day job this week, so completing these is looking promising!

  • size entry ceiling and apply maps & crown molding
  • finish cabinet feet in kitchen
  • revamp inside of craft closet doors for books and a cork board
  • install canned lights in living room with a dimmer switch
I know that seems like a lot, but I am anxious to get these small things finished before going back to school in a few weeks.  

"A few weeks?  Nooooo!"

3 comments:

  1. The maps project is something I'm really excited to see. Sounds like a great plan! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New look is nice. Glad you were able to talk your contractor into giving your projects priority

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim- Thank you! Trying to squeeze it all in this weekend ; o )

    Joe- Yeah, he's feeling a bit sluggish since we are just coming back from our river trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia