4.16.2011

19 years ago today...






19 years ago today I gave birth to this amazing girl with a little something extra special.  What seemed like a tragedy has become my biggest triumph.  She puts 100% effort into everything she does, she sucks the marrow out of life, finds joy in the small things, and in my eyes she is the most successful person I know.  Happy 19th Birthday Sara Kathryn!

Love,
Mom


Take chances, take a lot of them.  
Because honestly, no matter where 
you end up and with whom, it always
ends up just the way it should be.
Your mistakes make you who you
are.  You learn and grow with each 
choice you make.  Everything is
worth it.  Say how you feel, always.
Be you, and be okay with it.
                             -Unknown

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sara. Hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara shares a birthday with my oldest daughter, Katy. In a while We are headed out to California Pizza Kitchen for lunch, I will be thinking about your awesome Sara!
    Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah- Thank you!!

    Polly- Mmmm....that sounds good! Thank you for the birthday wishes : o )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia