3.06.2011

Finishing touches complete...


Added the chalkboard to cover up the plumbing access box

Sign by Melaine over at My Sweet Savannah 



The laundry room is finished- really finished!  The rug is a 3 x 5 from Pottery Barn, the chalkboard came from Michaels.  I was going to paint it, so we sanded it and I decided I liked it just sanded.  The sign is from Melaine over at My Sweet Savannah.  She's done almost all the signs in our home and I simply am in awe over her ability to create & go off of a few simple sentences from me about what I want.  That's talent!

3 comments:

  1. te ha quedado precioso!! asi da gusto planchar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe- Could not fit it into the design. Next house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia