1.01.2011

Central Organization Binder...










Go to http://www.simplify101.com/ to learn how to make your own central organization binder.  I created sections for important numbers, neighbors numbers, and cell phone numbers for all in our family.  Also a section for house to include all utilities, warranty information, and a section for each of my kids (schedules, upcoming events, school related info).  Medical section for all of our doctors & numbers as well as medical history, allergies, surgeries, and daily medications.  This will make paperwork for the doctor a snap!

Here's to a happy, healthy, functional & organized 2011!

3 comments:

  1. Gah! I've been locked in a battle for supremacy with organization for years now and it appears to be a losing battle. I bow to those more capable than I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. be sure to lock it in a safe place... if it was to be stolen someone would have everything they need to steal an identity...

    very cute though... and totally beyuond my ability to be that organised.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia