12.11.2010

Keeping the elves busy...





Travis was off for a couple of days so I asked him oh so sweetly, if he would please do something with our pantry that isn't being used as a pantry. I wanted a space where I could store applainces that don't get used often, and also have a bit of space for a wrapping/craft station.
I came home from school Friday to find it all built out and a paint brush and drop cloth on the shelf. My husband is about as subtle as a gun.
I got the hint and woke up this morning with painting on my mind. I finished up just about the time he was waking up- and Presto! The used to be pantry now storage/wrapping/craft closet is finished!
I love a busy elf ; o )

4 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! I'm envious of your new space! Way to go Trav! :)

    Hugs, sweet friend!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. B- Up next is the laundry room. It is way overdue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh to be so organized! When you run out of projects at the cottage, I'm in the queue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patsy- In a hearbeat! I need a vacation, lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia