11.26.2010

Thank you...



That you never even raise an eyebrow or question me when I start pulling out paint swatches tells me exactly how much you love me. That you will put your projects on hold so that I don't have to get up on the high, wobbly ladder- and you end up finishing what I started...well, that- that right there is true love.

You are perfection in my eyes. Thank you for being you and loving me in spite of my decorating craziness.

PS- I am thinking I may go ahead and paint the library tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Oh no - changing colors again? I thought you had everything settled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And cute to boot!!
    I'm the proud wife of a man like that! We are truly blessed.
    Can't wait to see the library when you're finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It takes a special man to be married to women like us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia