12.04.2009

Re-Do...

We are in the process of re-doing our bedroom. Out with the cherry wood heavy furniture...in it's place a linen covered headboard...linen bed skirt and euro-shams...black distressed night stand...a new (old) black distressed dresser...comfy...neutral...calming. Think restoration hardware-ish.

In other news- the house. Sits. That's it. Just sits. Holidays are not a good time for house selling. Our real estate agent keeps assuring us that we will sell it...it may just take a few months. I'm keeping my expectations low, that way I won't be disappointed if we don't sell.

I'll post some pictures this weekend : )

6 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely!
    Just like the rest of your gorgeous home. :)

    It is snowing! Can you believe it?! Two years in a row! Freaky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my last house on the market this time of year and we literally got no traffic at our place. Didn't sell until March. Hope you find a buyer quicker than we did. Of course, our first real estate agent sucked big time, so perhaps your's will do an outstanding job. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. B- I know. 65 5th graders in PJ's acting like caged animals until we let them go out. Their response? "It's wet and cold". Future MENSA members.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vince- I know. Horrible time to list. Hopefully by February we will be out of here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully in the area when we swing through. Doesn't surprise me a bit that you're redoing your bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jammie J- Can't wait to see y'all! Are you still wanting those tickets??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia