11.21.2009

Around the house...




When we went to a flat screen TV in the living room we had to find something to do with the cabinet that used to house the old television, so we moved that one into Sara's room. That's where the story starts to get a little If You Give a Moose a Muffin...because we then had to find a new spot for the cabinet that used to sit in Sara's room. My thought was to put it in our master bathroom, but we already had our dresser in there...so we moved the dresser out of our master bathroom and moved Sara's cabinet in. The eye rolling from Travis during this process was much. Even the retelling of this cabinet move is producing some residual eye rolling from him.

Also thought I'd show you what I did with an old fake plant and my leftover Halloween pumpkins.

Off for an entire week from school, so I am planning on taking lots of pictures and posting at odd hours. (1 pm- who knew?)

2 comments:

  1. Looks great!! Can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MC- Yeah, trying to snap a few before we sell the place!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia