11.26.2009

Thankful for...


When I woke up this morning I took a moment to think about all that I am thankful for in my life.

My husband. Even though his display of ignorance this week was overwhelming. I'm still thankful to have him in my life.

My children. Despite the Lice fight we have been wrangling with this week, they are the most important people in my world. I love who they are growing up to be.

My dog. Seriously- this doxie of mine seems to know when momma is upset and needs a cuddle. We are just simpatico like that.

My profession. Teaching. Love. Every day.

My home. It is so warm and inviting. I love that Mr.Goins and I turned it in to what it is together. Next house will be just as fab.

Our security. I know the country is in a bad way right now, but for Travis and I this is the best it's ever been. We are both gainfully employed and work for fabulous companies/districts. I am grateful every day for the security that brings us and how we are able to take care of our children without having to rely on anyone else.

Our future. It's bright- and that makes me hopeful. I love feeling like that and realize how quickly it could all be gone.

I hope that y'all have a wonderful day filled with good food, family and friends. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff! :)

    I'm thankful for you!
    Love ya'll!

    Are we still on for tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia