11.15.2009

Four and a half days...but whose counting?

We are in the final stretch before us teachers hit the major perk of our career choice- The Holiday Breaks. Four and a half days will bring us to one full week of Thanksgiving break. Then only three weeks until two and a half weeks off for the Christmas holidays.

We are going today to see a house over on the other side of the bridge. It's a beautiful custom one story with all the bells and whistles. Basically it's done. All that we would do is move in and change everything. You know how we are : ) Actually, from the listing pictures all I would do is add some bead-board here and there and paint. The house has hardwoods throughout and the most beautiful plantation shutters, built-ins, a library, and a gorgeous tropical garden. The entire house looks over the garden and water feature. Best of all NO back yard or side neighbors! It sits on a corner lot that is pretty much surrounded by a green belt. Bliss. Our home is being shown tomorrow to the couple that has been looking in our neighborhood for a while now trying to find a one story that is completely redone. I'll keep y'all posted...

If you are noticing that I am having a serious lack of pictures in my posts lately it's because my computer has decided that photos are a privilege and not a right. This old laptop is on it's way out and we are going today to replace it. I'm going with a Mac. Just because that windows guy on the commercials bugs me.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Holiday Breaks: Yay!
    New Home to Decorate: Yay! Yay!
    Mac: I am seriously jealous!! :)

    I can't wait until next Sunday!!! Ya'll are going to be so fun to shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and you're moving right along, as always. If I didn't know any better, I would say that change makes your world go round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittany- Can I just say something I never thought I would say....I LOVE THIS COMPUTER!!! OMG!!! See you next Sunday : ) (Oh...just kids and doxie for the shoot- Travis will be out of town hunting wabbits...)

    Jammie J- Yes, I have a thing for changes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia