8.02.2009

Ready...get set...GO!

I begin my 30 hours of GT training tomorrow. I got a letter from our Principal that next Friday night we would be having a lock-in up at the school. How cool is that? We can work in our rooms, eat dinner together, and socialize! My room is finished, so I am just going to socialize : )
Then the next week will be my new to the district training followed by a week of return teacher training and district convocation. I'm trying really hard not to be exhausted just thinking about the next three weeks. Meet the teacher is on August 21st.

Here we go again!

PS- Took a quiz on my personality type as related to the day I was born (July 5th) Interesting!

You appear to be normal but are attracted to the unusual and bizarre. You let few people into your secret world. You can be wacky and zany and have a wilder side that only close friends get to see. You are a collector, reader, and movie watcher and are drawn to the dark side of human experience. It is hard for you to control your desires and you can become obsessive. You often retreat into your own world, you value your privacy and your home is your sanctuary. You ask little more then to be left alone but you are a great deal of fun for your close friends and family. You are sensitive, thoughtful and caring. Strengths: Fantasy Rich – Fun – Psychologically Astute Weaknesses: Self destructive – Obsessive – Embarrassing .

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't really say you were embarrassing... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that personality type quiz is creepy! It is totally YOU!!!!

    I love the first line: "YOU APPEAR to be normal..."
    Too funny! :)

    We need to get together for a glass of wine before school officially starts. I'll call you soon!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia