7.18.2009

Leftover pieces...

Hunter and I built the Indiana Jones Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Lego set this afternoon. Now I am not the mechanical one in our tribe, in fact I can barely tie my own shoes because there are just too many steps involved. Anyway, we managed to get the thing built with a lot of under the breath swearing...on my part.

Finally it was finished. I felt so pleased with myself- it was a huge accomplishment for me who would normally hand it over to builder dad and let him complete it. Just as I was feeling smug in my ability to rebuild our bathroom single-handedly this weekend, I peered over the "kingdom" and discovered some leftover pieces.

Me-"Huh. It didn't say anything about leftover pieces."

Bear-"I'm sure it's OK. They probably put extras in for when the Mom's do the building."

Me-"So in other words when dad does the building there are no left over pieces?"

Bear-"Right."

Roger that Travis.

2 comments:

  1. Grasshopper LOVES building Lego sets. And, just between you and I, there actually ARE extra pieces in the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not stop laughing thinking of the two of you. I Love ya'll so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in. I appreciate all of your lovely comments...Tricia